Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Dave is now a blogger

Greetings to all who are reading this,

I figured It is about time I start my own Blog. I have been posting my thoughts on facebook a while now, so I suppose that bloging is the natural next step.

If you don't know me me name is Dave Chapman. I am 29 years old and living in Baton Rouge Louisiana. I am a graduate student in the LSU math department and I am working on getting my Phd. I grew up in up state New York. Specifically Webster which is a suburb of Rochester, right on Lake Ontario. I spent my high school and college years in Iowa. I have two younger brothers. My brother Jon is 25. He just got married in April and he and his wife Kari are living in Iowa City. They are both doing research, he is working in Biology and she is working in Chemestry. My brother Alex will be turning 22 in less a month. He is A Senior at Simpson college which in near Des Monies. My parents live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. My Dad is a Pastor and my Mom in a coordinator in the education department of Graceland College. My mother's father live in Sherman New York, which is between Jamestown and Erie Pennsylvania. And my father's parents live in Cincinnati. GO BENGALS!

So yeah, a pretty boring first blog I know, but you have to start somewhere. I promise to be more exciting in my next post.

Dave

6 comments:

jigawatt said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Doctor To Be Chapman!

rachelslab said...

You could post the mathfridge story - that would be exciting.

chewie said...

HA! I am the first person to post the third comment on your blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.